- What is Green Spirulina?
- How to Use?
- Nutrition Information
Spirulina is a blue-green algae superfood that is becoming increasingly popular for its array of health benefits.
Not only does Spirulina contain a high protein content, it is packed with nutrients (B vitamins, beta carotene and vitamin E) that may promote higher levels of energy production and may improve digestive health, heart health and allergy relief to name a few.
Our Rainforest Green Spirulina powder is perfect to add to any green smoothie or drink, salad or vegetable soup.
- Green Spirulina is a blue-green algae that is biomass of cyanobacteria
- This nutritious superfood is sourced from pure, freshwater pools and then dried so that it can be turned into powder-form
- The studied health benefits of Spirulina are immense and hence widely recommended by nutritionists and health experts
- 100 grams of 100% Green Spirulina Powder
- Great source of protein
- Contains over 15 different Amino Acids
- Contains Potassium, Magnesium and Calcium
- Contains various vitamins such as B1, B2, B3, C and E
- Reduces inflammation
- May increase energy performance levels
- May promote a healthier digestive system
- May promote healthier skin
- Add one teaspoon to your fruit or vegetable smoothie and blend through until you get a smooth consistency
- Add one teaspoon to a glass of warm milk to make a Spirulina latte, add a natural sweetener (optional)
- Add a few teaspoons to your vegetable soup to create a nutrient-dense soup
- How important is Spirulina in my diet? Spirulina is one of the most nutrient-dense and protein-rich superfoods that exist. It also contains various amino acids and hence only a small amount each day will give you a good health boost.
- What does Spirulina taste like? Spirulina has a natural seaweed taste. Because the superfood is so nutrients heavy, only a small serving is more than sufficient. Due to the taste, we recommend mixing with other fruits / vegetables when consuming.
- How much Spirulina should I consume daily? Recommended daily serving of Spirulina ranges from 1 to 2 teaspoons. This is more than sufficient to provide you with a good amount of health benefits while also maintaining a balanced diet.
- How many grams are included in one pack of powder? Each pack contains 100 grams of powder each. We recommend a serving size of about 4 grams, hence equivalent to about 25 servings per pack.
Servings per Package: 25
Serving Size: 4g
Average Quantity per Serving
Average Quantity per 100g
Packed in a facility that handles products containing soy, diary and tree nuts.